Jun 17, 2008

night post

lol! 2day in skul was damn fun wei..
kena zadao betul..
my frenz and i tot oral today..
padahal its actually next week!!
lol.. so in de end we all just laughed and den
b4 English even started tis
Derek reli siao wan..
ask me for topics for his oral test..
so i said up to him la.. cuz its his interest and his partners
interest rite?? so we were like fighting..
den after dat i ask la.. wad is ur interest and wad u wan to
told about.. he pulak answer me crap..
saying i wanna tok about sex.. reli zadao la..
recess time was quite cacat.. but i had fun..
cuz when i started my duty (i jaga tangga depan blok A)
haifa and I were like chit-chatting..
den tis stupid
Stickman (Wisely) go and kacau me..
call me penguin again.. ishk!! so i got angry
and shouted back "shut up la stupid stickman!"
den his prefect dudes..(5F and 5G) started laughing..
bangang betul la.. after dat cacated Kei Vin keep staring at me!
u see la.. when i like him he never looks.. now when i dun..
he keeps lookin! ishk!.. nvm.. dat was SO OVER.. haha..
de best period was SCIENCE cuz we did few experiment!
whoo-hoo..damn dun wei.. we're doin chapter 6 de experiments..
yay.. gonna move to chapter 7(my most hated topic)
lol.. but wif Mr.Lim teaching.. its easier to catch compare
to others who teach but NO freakin fun at all! haha..
kk la.. gtg visit my other blog pulak..

Bye~

No comments: