Jun 28, 2008

Mid Valley!!

Woah! legs all damn sore!! haha
went to mid valley wif my laopo and tania..
damn interesting.. running from one end to
the other.. legs also almost broken! haha
normal la when wif frenz rite?? ^^
btw.. we bought 3 t-shirts.. lookin
like skul uniforms.. but haven buy de
skirt yet... lol.. the shirt oni cost Rm25
but de skirt is Rm70!! damn rite??
so in the end we didn't buy de damn skirt..
thought of goin to pasar malam this coming
tuesday.. but not confirm yet la.. ahha
btw.. exams coming!! damn it!! OH MY LORD!!!!
getting so much freakin pressure from the teachers
and my MOM!! argh!!!!!!!!!!!! all expecting me for 7As
damn! Damn! Damn! damn!!!!! cant take it!!
scared i cant maintain.. OH DAMN IT!!!
i'm so scared i cant live up to their expectations...
Argh!! really duno wad to do le!! lol.. anyways..
i'm damn frustrated.. and i dun wanna tok abt it anymore
so bak to mid valley.. we watch Get Smart lol..
Tania's mom picked me up and sent me home~
well.. she paid everything.. my laopo and I felt
so bad.. wanted to belanja bak her.. but she refused..
and payed for ALL~~.. lol.. wad to do??? hehe..
lol.. 4got to upload the pic pulak.. anyways.. here
it is.. wad'ya tink abt it?? haha...

No comments: