Jun 20, 2008

H2o day!! yeah~

Whoopee!! H2o day reli rocked the house..
loved it!! got myself all freakin wet..
and lucky now i came bak quickly go mandi..
if not my hair sure polluted like mad wei..
haha.. 2day in skul..
cacat betul la.. tis derek.. x abis2 disturbing me!
go kacau PY la!!! ishk ishk ishk..
dat was b4 recess.. wasnt dat bad la..
den we oso had debate for Moral.. its
was damn fun wei.. h4h4h..
after dat had to go for recess!
even cacated.. stupid stickman..
go and make a tune while imitating a penguin..
ishk.. i noe la he saja wan make me mad!
keep up and down de stairs.. shit betul..
ishk ishk ishk.. babi la..
den after dat.. bak in cls..
even teruk.. derek conteng on my hand..
my book and he even took my bottle, and pencil box..
shyt right??? babi syaitan.. den le..
i smack him damn hard til marsya said, "cool down(2x)"
lol.. i heard dat he was sick.. as if i believe la..
if he so sick, i doubt dat he can disturb me and my other
frenz la.. lol.. den i took pics of him.. got one dat incl PY in oso..
haha... after skul..oso after H2O day.. i
managed to take chee mun's pic and jeffrey's pic together..
omg.. so cute.. hahaha... i oso took a pic of Chi Kwan..
lol.. tania, my laopo and my keep chasing him.. wan to hug him
so he can oso get wet..lol.. but den x jadi..
after tania and my laopo went back.. i walked around la while
waiting for my fren.. so i spotted Chi Kwan again..
so i said, "Let's hug!" den he say, "ok.. hug la.."
den i talked to him for a while.. and we hugged! haha..
wad la.. just as frenz oni.. actually he was wet..
its just dat cuz he was wearing a white shirt, it
ain't dat obvious.. LOL.. while chit-chatting..
i saw IVAN... lol..but i din layan.. dunno
y i keep avoiding him oso? its not like i still hv
feelings for him or something, rite??? ahha
kk la.. dun wan add anymore le..

bye-bee

No comments: