Jun 19, 2008

backie~

well.. today was quite fun i guess..
had fights in class.. as usual..
wif DEREK.. haha
4eva kacau-ing me.. taking my bottle,
pencil box, and books to play wif..
sometimes i wonder.. how does PY
even control him??? she can reli stand him la
God! wad la.. anyways.. he go take my bottle..
tried to pour my water again like yesterday!
damn him la.. dahla keep making me angry..
but luckily i can stand him too..
though sometimes i enjoy being disturbed by
him.. cuz its reli boring when he ain't around..
lol.. i hope my frenz incl him will remain in the same
class until our form 5s' are done.. haha
den after dat.. terpaksa la go seperate ways..
ahah.. haiz.. next yr my laopo gonna move skul le..
go Saujana.. Thank God the skuls nearby..haha..
plus.. we can still keep in contact though am reli gonna
miss her.. lol.. i hope we can run our blog as long as ever!
lol.. it seems so many people wanna move..
even 'my daughter' oso.. she's gonna
move next yr to Sri Sentosa.. lol.. i kept tis secret for
abt 8-9 months ady.. i tink most of dem ady
noe she's gonna move next yr.. haha..
besides her.. kha nih tha oso may wanna move
to a better skul.. haiz.. all oso like dat..
our spongebob pulak moved end of last month..
haiz.. she lagi teruk.. move to Malacca..
haha.. lucky i still hv my gud frenz around me..
hehe.. i posted so much abt my frenz..
lol.. i siao ady..^^ but i reli do appreciate dem
being by my side.. i noe we often quarrel..
but dat's wad frenz do rite?? haha..
kk la.. dunno wad to continue much..
hmm.. let me tink... maybe i should tok abt...
ahha! i GOT it.. its jun yeong.. lol..
he reli funny la.. i dunno wad to comment
on him sometimes.. tania, neesha and me
feels dat he's acting so GAY..
he keeps wanting to tok to Stickman.. i
have no idea why.. and he keeps asking me
about de damn stickman.. cuz he tinks de freakin
stickman and I are close... zzz..we just fight like
shit oni.. and dat's wad he means by close????lol..
well.. i guess dat's all der is for me to post 2day.. haha..
oh ya.. wanted to add one more thing.. Neesha and me agree
dat Derek is reli annoying but w/o him.. its ackward.. haha
and oso dat we both reli reli reli LIKE HIM a lot..
eh.. dun tink negatively ar.. JUST AS A FREN ONI!

kk la.. sayounara minna!

No comments: