May 1, 2008

shyt.. tis time nearly 1 mth din post..

ahhh..
been freakin bz la tis few weeks..
exams all around ca corner..
now my diagnostik is next week..
hv to prepare like shyt oni now..
haha.. my intervensi 2..
is quite bad la..
BUT i did improve..
haha.. no more a DAMN red mark..
for da last test i got..
2A's.. 1B's, 2C's and 1D..
next test trying to aim NO d's..
OMG.. dunno wad to do la..
i'm trying real hard on my SJ and
my freakin MATH.. luckily got KNT to help..
haha.. let's skip dat now..
in skul.. i fallen for my senior! he's from
5G.. hehe.. no idea y i like him oso..
den.. i hv another cacat senior..
from 5F.. he ar.. teruk wan..
always ejek me cuz he knows my secret..
he even ask me.. "u wan me to help u and Kevin cpl ar?"
i was like "NO".. den he ask y.. and den i say la..
"so young wan cpl for wad?" true rite..
den not oni dat.. neesha ar..
x abis2 keep disturbing me.. sayin "eh.. luk der.. wisely~~~"
i was like "shut up la!"
ytd was da worst wan.. she saw Kevin ma..
den she was like "Kevin~♥"
he looked!! i was like so freakin embarresed..
i hope he dun sangsi anthing la..
den i whacked her.. and quickly walked away.. haha
tis w33k ar.. i dunno wad's wrong wif me..
earlier tis w33k.. i dunno wad da hell la..
ms renuka ask me to call SUZUKI in ma.. cuz i tink
he din freakin do his hw.. so i said "Teacher.. i dun wan to tok to him.."
so i tink maybe i said sumthin dat hurt him???
after dat.. i went for my duty.. cuz its ady recess time..
after dat.. when i pass by his cls.. he kept on staring at me!
i started to feel weird.. haha.. though i'm happy i said
dat.. so he no nid so perasan dat every1 LIKES him..
hahah~ for all i care i dun!! i oni like da form 5 guy... hehe
anyways.. i tink i wrote too much ady.. haha
i tink wont be posting again for long gua..
cuz of my diagnostik next week..
Bye~~~♥♥♥

No comments: