May 24, 2008

holiday arrived.. 2 weeks orh!!! damn it

I ar.. siao ady..
i hate holidays.. freakin boring cuz i cant do anything..
Haiz.. i think i'm gonna be nder pressure A LOT now..
Its cuz of my results this time..
i managed to score 5A's, 1B and 1C..
Pn. Tan is very happy.. BUT
now she's expecting me to get 7A's for the next term..
which i'm scared i many not maintain my results..
Haiz.. damn worried now.. cuz my Sejarah can still never reach
a damn freakin B!! so damn angry la..
That's why i have to buck up now! and prove that i can do better..
oh ya.. better skip this topic..
holidays for 2 weeks has arrived.. but i'm not happy..
so damn angry cuz i'm gonna be bored like hell le..
plus.. got ntg to do..
Haiz next week pulak am gonna cut my hair..
this time i cut layer.. den gonna straighten it.. hehe
lol.. i tink i may have some problems in school..
Its not a normal problem.. its those crushing problems..
ahhh! its seems i'm starting to like a guy i didn't expect to!
and the worst part is.. i keep dreaming about him!!
really damn it! i never imagine it would have happen..
Haiz.. though i din tell any1 about this yet cuz my
frens all know dat i find him quite annoying..
but i dun understand why am i falling for him?!
shyt la.. Haiz.. the reason why i din mention his name cuz
i dun wan people to know!! haiz..
anyways.. i got nothing to write.. quite frustrated ady..
damn it.. dahla i got no idea to write my story..
wrote til chap 11 oni.. den no ideas anymore..
K la.. Byezzz

No comments: