May 8, 2008

few more days for MERDEKA!

Haha.. lol.. 3days of exams
jz oni passed.. dat oso have oni
3 subs taken : BM, BI and MT
Hmm.. tomolo stupid wan..
hv to take da damn PM and SV haiz..
whee.. i was told dat i got 40/40 for paper 1 Eng!
well.. hopefully its true... hahah..
lol.. da place dat i'm sitting..
i din notice dat i could see Kei Vin..
haha.. happy la! i jz oni notice it 2day..
not oni dat.. he sits near to da door..
which means i can see him even clearer!
Wah.. so HAPPY!! lol..
my laopo told me some extra tips for SJ and Sc
how lucky am I to hv her.. (da laopo is 2nd wan)

> to my 3rd wife..
if u read tis.. dun worry i still will sayang
you de, honey!
haha.. jz for fun.. still got 3 days for my exam
after dat can FLY!! haha.. i wish la..
still got exams cumin ahead of me..
well.. 2day got mood oni i write.. haha
i tink Derek reli siao wan la.. keep taking pics
of me and tania.. siao lang! wad la he
i tot he doin wad.. taking pics.. wif his HP
summore! ishk ishk ishk...gila punya orang..
but hving him aroung is so much fun~
lol.. i hope our group will never separate..
dat's incl. Derek la.. haha.. cuz wif him..
oni we all can laugh like hell.. (he's sorta da CLOWN)
lol.. i tink dat's all to type la.. ntg else to
add ady here.. haha.. owh ya.. btw
i chged my HP ady..
so now in my HP can hear all da HSJ songs..
whee~~ happy like shit oni me.. da background is
my beloved ryo-chan's face.. haha
kk la.. tis time reli ntg to add ady..
byezzz...

No comments: