Oct 1, 2011

woots.. its already OCTOBER

wow cant believe how time flies so fast!

it's like ytd i just sat for SPM.. xD

anyways.. just last Saturday (24th Sept 2011)

i attended the KOREAN MUSIC WAVE!

오 마이 갓!!

i went with my bestie Kah Yan!! ♥

Her bro fetched me and his friend..

so four of us went there =D

so freakin cool!

we bought some badges and managed to see :

1. FT Island
2. Teen Top
3. 4Minute
4. U-Kiss
5. Park Jung Min
6. SeungRi
7. GD&TOP

keke.. i classed them all according to their

official fan colours! Big Bang doesn't have an

official colour so i left them in black.. paiseh.. 

oh yea.. and chun ji is like neomu GWIYEOWO!!

omg.. LOL.. i just added another 오빠 to my list!

ngekngek!

oh anyways i've just spotted YOSEOB my nampyeon's

new picture in twitter! he's so adorable.. XDD

funny thing is my mom likes him too! LOL.. and she calls

him my namja chingu..

oh imagine if he was here in malaysia~~

then can really be my bf (che-wah)

uri eomma sure approve!! ♥

check out his cuteness!


oh yoseob oppa saranghaeyo!! ♥

No comments: