Oct 10, 2011

BEAST




i know b2st in 3.2010 (SHOCK promotions)
but began to LOVE (ADDICTED) them starting 9.2010 (SOOM promotions)
i love them because they are B2ST!♥
they’re special because they have individual charms and talents
making ppl fall in love with them every single second!
well at least my love for them grows bigger each time I think of them♥
my bias=yoseob! i love yoseob because he’s:
perfect, full of himself, not afraid to show his wackiness around ppl and because has an awesome VOICE!
i NEVER get bored listening to him.. his ability to make bird sounds attract me so much! seeing him during the Fan Meeting in Malaysia on 1 July 2011..i totally fawned over him and now i cant get him out of my mind! =D
thanks to them.. I now LOVE korean language and even learning by myself the language..now i can read but still cant fully understand it! BUT im gonna work hard and master this language for them
b2st hwaiting! love you so much!!
비스트 화이팅! 너무 사랑해요!!
Congratz: 2nd year anniversary!!
2회 기념일 축하 해요!

something i posted in a FB event.. haha~

No comments: