Jan 30, 2011

a sad yet sweet dream.. =D

just a day ago i had this dream.. weird but nice at the same time..


i dreamt of my primary 3 class teacher : Encik Shafizan =)


dear i miss him so much! the funniest teacher i ever had.. 


haha and plus i was his favourite student (not perasan.. cuz it's true)


about 3 years back i recalled my friend telling me that he no longer


teaches at SK Taman Bukit Indah.. =(


i was so sad cuz i couldn't go back to visit him.. 


he was one of the best teachers i've ever had in my 17 years of life


it was thanks to him that my SPBT was approved in primary!


gosh i do miss and love him so much! ='(


hopefully one day i'm able to meet him again..


oh btw in the dream.. he has grown super old.. LOL!


but who cares?! i love him as my teacher!! =D

No comments: