Jan 10, 2011

boredom~

well.. i'm jobless once again.. xD
reason? couldn't take the pressure that was up against me.. having me taking care of more than
ten special needs children is not an easy job.. >.


but no worries.. heard from mom that
there's a kindergarten nearby that is offering 
me a job in February.. =D


thank goodness.. hopefully i'll be able to
join that kindergarten and start working ASAP!


i really dun wanna stay at home all day
doing nothing much! and worst still is if i wanna
go out with friends i got not much to spend.. 


as some of my friends know.. i HATE asking
my mom for allowance.. that's why i have no
daily/weekly/monthly allowance at all.. =D


haix.. gonna take my undang on wednesday~
i hope i'm able to PASS the test!! and take my L 
license.. =D

No comments: