Apr 25, 2009

promotion again? xD

well.. actually damn bored..
i'm damn pissed wif my result!
argh.. my plan not achieved..
*CRIES LOUDLY*
why?? see la.. i got a C5 for my
BM.. damn it wei.. lowest in my
entire life for BM.. argh.. happy
oni for my Chem cuz scored an A1.. xD

anyways.. skip dat.. wanting to promote
the Paroimia again.. guess wad??
there's an extra show tmr!! xD

can see?? xD tmr gt extra wei.. its at
6pm! hurry up and get ur seats!! there's
oni 400 seats left wei.. oh ya.. wanna know
something?? up to ytd,. the amouct
of ppl that watched Paroimia is 4800 ppl..
ytd there was 2400 guests dat came..
i even met my senior.. Suet Ling.. xD
and some dude from BJ.. met him oni once
during an outing to MV.. Lolx..

anyways.. tired ady.. xD.. wanna sleep..
nite nite.. xDxD

No comments: