Apr 11, 2009

CELEBRATION

woots!! today rock wei!! xD
except the exam part.. anyways
i'll skip dat.. today i had my
celebration party at FGA due to
my graduation from Alpha Course..
Yipee!! well.. tis is my gift.. for my
100% attendance~

oh ya.. den the meals.. 4gtten
abt dat.. xD.. eat til almost die wei..
look at the freakin serving la..

tis is just 1st round..

nah.. 2nd round.. actually gt more..
but din manage to snap it.. ==
anyways.. bak to the topic.. after dat
at night went to see the Calvary's Church
THE EASTER STORY : HE IS ALIVE!
omg la! definitely NO regrets wei.. xD
all my fav songs were sang there!! xD xD
woots!! btw..it was FULL HOUSE!!
i oni manage to capture this shot cuz there
was lights.. xD

ahh.. tired~ lazy to post ady.. xD
oh ya!! b4 i end tis.. just wanna add.. i saw Uncle
Jay and his family.. and managed to spot a majorly
CUTE GUY!!

No comments: