Dec 30, 2008

PMR..ZZ

Well.. today collected the results
from skul.. surprisingly they
release it so darn early.. hahax
so i went der abt 10.30 lo..
met up wif Li Ann.. her face din look
good at all.. so was Celine's face..
(ask her if wan to know..i not mentionin..)
it was MY TURN to collect it..
my heart beat like hell.. though
i ran to the table to collect it.. >.<
Cik Mastura was handling my class..
weird.. cuz she ain't my form teacher..
Hahax.. so anyways.. she pass to
me my certificate and slip.. OMG!
i gt 5A's 2B's.. i was shyt devastated wei..
at 1st was ok de.. den Pn. Zuraidah
called me ma.. ask me my results..
wasai.. i straight away cry non-stop.. darn it
so shyt embarrasing wei.. ZZ..
Den i left the place lo.. go out near the
pejabat dat side wait for Tania and Sherman
to come.. Hahax..den i saw Keshmeet..as
predicted 7A's lo.. den i saw Ching.. but
den din wan to look at her.. cuz my eye so wet.. >.<
Zz,, so after dat she came out.. so asked her lo..
(ain't gonna mention.. wanna know ask her..)
den i decided to go bak in the hall to ask
teacher rgrd trhe top student list.. Lolx..
Oo.. the list belum release yet..say oni in
afternoon release wor.. haha.. so nvm lo..
i wait next week den see.. Hehe.. after dat
sherman came.. Zz.. he looked so down..
so i kacau him wif my paper.. den he was like
"Oh.." so dead punya expression.. ZZ.. anyways
i went to Pn. MT.. asked me abt my result oso..
so i told her lo.. Hahax.. den she asked me
Math A rite? i was like.. of coz la.. Hahax..
den Tania oso came.. FINALLY! Zz.. Sherman
was still talking to En. Redzuan.. Zz..
so wadeva lo.. Tania results was ok i guess..
(anything ask her ba.. i dun dare to tell..
after she kill me for re-mentioning..personally den can..)
anyways.. so we talked to Miss Renuka..
(she's in my gang.. muahaha..) so she chit-chatted
wif us for awhile rgrd our results.. she was shocked
to hear out group no straight A's (excluding kesh
and kha nih tha) haiz.. sad sad betul.. anyways
after dat went to PAV/SG WANG/ TS wif sherman
and tania lo.. go der like cacat.. spent whole
day der.. haha.. enjoyed ourselves.. den Pn.Tan
pulak called me.. Lolx.. She sound happy.. (THANK GOD!)
anyways.. she said i did my best and said
"aiya.. nvm wan la.. atleast You gt A's
for the sub i teach You..i said b4 must get
atleast minimum 5As ma.. now u oso gt wad.."
was so relieve when she said dat.. hehex..
thank you teacher!
if it wasn't for you..
i would nvr hv gotten this far.. THX!
Pn. Shamsinor
oso called me and congratulated
me.. hahax.. thx! can summore tell me..
"Jac masuk Sc kan?? kan??" Hahax.. Terima
Kasih atas pertolongan cikgu semasa berdebat
dgn sekolah2 lain~ Hahax.. ^^
anyways.. reli had a fun outing.. and Thx for
those dat cheer me up today.. hehe.. THX!!
btw.. Congrats to all those straight A's ya!

No comments: