Dec 18, 2008

Ntg much.. ^^

Well.. ntg much to post rite here..
Spent my freakin' day in the hse
again! darn it.. haha.. anyways..
read mangas.. played jap mini games..
and watched tv.. hoho.. like ID10T..
so den.. chit chat wif oni 3 ppl..
how lame is dat huh.. ZZ..
den went to carre4 for dinner..
cuz my mom wan to buy sausages
and watermelons for the x'mas dinner..
hehe.. went der and ate at the teppenyaki..
OMG! guess wad?? gt freakin piles
of COCKROACHES! lucky i din scream wei..
stupiak betul.. my bro say wanna sue them =.=
My god! if he wan sue.. by all means la..
den atleast can get money.. hoho.. jkjk..
so after the food went to go buy the things..
wasai! guess who i saw?? PN.TAN!! ^^
lolx..somehow i was darn happy to see her~
hehe.. cuz she's the one who made me
have good achievements this year! lolx..
though i did upset her.. haiz.. and not oni
dat.. when i saw her.. my heart beat like hell
i tink maybe its due to the PMR results
that are soon to come out.. lolx.. i am hoping
the best for myself, mom and of coz pn.tan~
hehe.. i guess dat's all la.. dunno wad to write liao

No comments: