Nov 9, 2008

Taggie~

tagged by Kah Yan lo..
Starting time: 2.22pm
Name: Jqi
Sister: None
Brother: One
Shoe size: 6
Height: 150cm.. darn short
Where do you live: In a cacat place called M'sia
Favourite drinks: Coke i guess
Favourite breakfast: Nothing..

Have you ever been on a plane?: Yea~
Swam in the ocean: Yup!
Fallen asleep at school: ya.. during exam..

Broken someone's heart: dun tink so..
Fell off your chair: i tink got..
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: nope~
Saved e-mails: most of the times..
What is your room like: a dump!
What's right beside you: de mouse and my hp

The last thing you ate: apple
Ever had chicken pox: yea.. when i was 4!
Sore throat: sometimes
Stitches: Nope
Broken nose: nope!
Do you believe in love at first sight: no..
Like picnics: yea~

Who was/were the last person/people you danced with: my fren?
Last made you smile: baby??
You last yelled at: dunno~

Today did you
Talk to someone you like: my mom? yea!
Kiss anyone: nope~
Get sick: no..
Talk to an ex: nope
Miss someone: yea! Always~~
Eat: duh!

Best feeling in the world: doin anything dat doesn't concern studying
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: no..
What's under your bed: dust la!
Who do you really hate: my enemy? if i have la.. hahax
What time is it now? : 2.27pm

Random:
Is there a person who is on your mind now: not reli..
Do you have any siblings: yea!
Do you want children: in de future..
Do you smile often: yup!
Do you like your hand-writing: not reli...

Are your toe nails painted: yea!
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: hotel??
What shirt are you wearing now: normal t-shirt la..
What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday: walking around Low Yat der..

I can't wait till: my results are out! and of coz Christmas pot bless day~~~
Are you a friendly person: dunno...
Do you have any pets: nope
Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: somewhere??
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?: sure la..

Do you sleep with the TV on?: nope
What are you doing right now?: answering this 'thing'
Have you ever crawled through a window?: nope
Can you handle the truth?: yea i guess.....

Are you too forgiving? : dun tink so..
Are you closer to your mother or father? : mom!
Who was the last person you cried in front of? : myself??
How many people can you say you've really loved: few oni la.. (family and frenzz)

Do you eat healthy?: now oni.. last time no........
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: dun hv a stupid ex ok!
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: yea~
If you're having a bad day, where are you most likely to go to?: no where...
Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: loud?? hehe~
Are you confident?: oni at certain times.....

things I was doing 10 years ago:
walk?
talk?
study?
eat?
sleep?
watch tv?

5 things on my to-do list today:
hand in my report!
visit and disturb ppl's blog!
eat buffet dinner!
watch my unfinished dramas!
imagine my best fren is wif me! (weird rite?)

5 snacks I enjoy:
Twisties?
Popcorn?
Chips?
Dunno..
Dunno..

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Charity!
Keep a low profile!
Make sure my frenz and my family hv a great life!
Dunno..
Dunno..

5 of my bad habits:
Being forgetful!
Being lazy!
Being 'kecil hati'
Being sensitive!
Dunno...

5 places I have lived in:
Bukit Indah, Ampang
Seri Petaling, KL
Australia
Paris
London

5 jobs I've had:
Daughter
Student
Prefect
Dunno...
Dunno...

5 people i tag
Jun Yeong
Wee Ching
Pui Yee
Kei Yan
W.C.F.. hahaha

No comments: