Nov 10, 2008

Cute's Blogger Award











Thanks to lovely Jolyn for this Cute Award!! ^^

So here's the rules that you should obey if you are tagged.

1. each blogger must post this rules
2. each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves
3. blogger that are tagged need write about their own blog their ten things and post these rules . you need to choose ten people to get tagged and list their names
4. don`t forget to live them comment telling them they`ve been tagged and to read your blog .

Ten Random Facts About Me
1. I Love Who I am !
2. I Love My Frenz !
3. I Love My Family !
4. I Love to do Siao Things !
5. I Love being An Insane Person !
6. I Love the Crazy and Inhuman side of me !
7. I Like Window Shopping !
8. I Like Visiting People's Blog and Pretend to Be Some1 i ain't !
9. I Like Gaming !
10. I Like Listening to Songs and Watching Anime/Drama/Movie !

Well.. i think my blog is awesome! (just to follow the rules.. damn)
And It's PINK! hehe.. The Blog has a lot of taggies now a days..
I can't wait to change my blogskin!

I tag these people:
Wee Chien
Hsin Yiee
Vivian
Sze Hui
Chee Kuan
Kah Yan
Pui Yee
Panda
Vanessa
Chee Mun

No comments: