Mar 22, 2011

Answered Prayers ♥



Okay~ Here's the thing..
I had this prayer in mind where i asked God,
"Please give me a PASS for my driving,
let Your Holy Spirit be within me
that i am able to control the car properly."

I was scared and worried
that God might not answer my prayers
seeing that i had been so naughty
and hadn't been doing my devotions and
having that "alone" time with Him.

Just last Friday when i went to my
Varsity CG, there was this
topic on how we humans always forsake
God and always have this tendency
to instruct God on how to do things.

Not only that during the discussion
session, the members were talking abt
how we always did our 'best' in devotions
and reading of the Word when it comes
to something we want to do well in.

This got me thinking on
"I did my devotions this whole week
because of my selfishness in wanting
God to grant me a PASS in my driving..How 
much naughtier can I be?"

So i went home with this thought in my head.

Next day, Saturday service
during the Praise and Worship time,
I told God to convict me of my sins and allow
me once again to feel the Holy Spirit within.

The song was entitled
" He Loves Me"

At that time, i really could feel the presence
of the Holy Spirit and if i wasn't wrong,
God did convict me of my sins and
somehow this 'burden' just was lifted off of me.. =)

 On Sunday morning
where i serve in Children Ministry, 
we had bible teaching on the topic of Prayer as well.

The teaching was that :
1. When a person with a sinful heart (black)
prays for his/her wants, the prayer will not
be answered by God.
2. When a person with a cleansed heart (white)
prays for his/her wants, the prayer will
be answered by God

This was something that made me confident
that God is and will answer my prayers.

Today, i went for my driving test re-take.
And true enough, PTL God answered my prayers
and granted me a PASS in my driving!
I truly was amazed at how God works!

haha! and also I wanted to say to
those people who told me that i should have paid
under-table money to the officers:

I HAVE PROVED YOU WRONG!

Without the need of under-table money I still
succeeded in passing my OTR test! =D

all this is Glory To God alrite! hehe

No comments: