Dec 4, 2010

lolx.. birthday post

whee~! ♥

it's funny how time flies by so fast!
my birthday was just yesterday.. xD

hmm.. lets see..
i spent my day together with Kah Yan
at the office of PLKN.

our purpose was to switch
to 1st batch for NS.. =)

which as usual.. the ppl will say 
"tunggu 2 minggu ye untuk mengetahui
keputusan permohonan anda"

so ended up i wasted like 3-4 hours.. 
just for that.. =.=

and my birthday gift was:
1. Slight fever
2. Sore throat
3. Headache!

how generous of my immune system.. 
LAWL.. nevertheless,
i cheered up cuz of all my friends 
who remembered my birthday!

those that called, sms and fb-ed me..
lol.. =)

since i cant list those who fb-ed me..
i'll just list down those that sms and called me

special thanks to:
1. Shin Mei ♥
2. Li Ann =)
3. Dina huhu =)
4. Kimberly ♥
5. Rachel! =D *friend for 10 years!*
6. Wee Ching ♥
7. Wisely =D
8. Neeshanthi =D
9. Keshmeet!
10. Hema!! =D *friend for 9 years!*
11. Ginsky lawls

No comments: