Apr 7, 2010

yay! :) and haix :(

The yay is meant for my celebration on the 'Final' day
of exam..lolx.. the official date is actually on friday.. but
since we dun consider PJ and SV an important sub.. so wadeva~


yay is also cuz i scored an A for my Moral which is 86%
so ya.. lolx..  yay is also cause i can finally sleep well and
no nid to worry wth to study for the next day.. :)


haix is cause Neesha and I both are soooo busy doin our
edi stuff.. we had to cram up our things to complete the
tasks.. if not.. we're dead.. xD.. 


another haix is cuz i received my results for P1 and P3
Chemistry.. total up is oni 51/100.. so terrible rite??
i nid atleast 49 marks on my P2 to score a 50% on my 
overall result.. 


lastly.. my haix is meant for my add maths.. =.=!
this subject never fail to make me unhappy.. cuz i got
my results for P1 and its oni 36/80.. omg rite
i nid atleast 54 if i want 50% overall.. 


dunno why.. but i can do add maths no prob in class..
but the moment exam comes.. i can never succeed to
answer the freakin questions.. =.= no matter how many
times i calm myself down.. this is the outcome.. haix..


i seriously need to get rid of my fear for AM exams..
if not i'll never be able to do well..

No comments: