Feb 9, 2009

bored?

whee.. i'm bak
wif nonsense.. Lolx..
well.. Sat was a totally
tiring day.. Haiz..
morning had to wake
up early for some
stuff to do.. den afternoon
had to go for Alpha Course
its some class to know more
abt being christian.. was der
for about 3 hrs.. so tiring..
anyways.. den came bak
for dinner la.. relax around..
and den started my homework..
MM was easy as expected..
AM was killing me.. cuz i keep
getting myself confused when
its actually so easy.. ZZ
Lolx! but i got lectured by my
bro again.. cuz x paham ma..
wad to do..he's de maths expert..
i'm trying to imagine myself
doin badly in AM and den getting
slaughtered by him.. ^^
but i dun tink dat would happen..
i'm sure i'll be able to do well?? LOL~
anyways.. after dat continue
watching tv.. den has to sleep cuz
de next day i had to wake up early and
go AMPANG (the place i grew up!)
why? cuz my mom needed a
hair cut.. why go der?? cuz i've been
goin der since i was born.. XD
anyways.. after dat.. came bak home..
relax a while.. den woke my bro up..
to join us for badminton at Endah Villa..
Well.. we played for abt 2 hrs together
wif my HF members.. Uncle Jay's
family, Nate, Gerald, and of coz
Dr. Wong's family~ Lolx.. it was fun
and i found out JohnNathan will be
representing his skul for table tennis
a.k.a ping pong.. Lolx.. i wish him
all the best! ^^ Lolx.. anyways..
came bak home.. relax den in the evening
watched a horror movie entitled "MIRROR"
whoo! damn scary.. but all in all it was
great la.. i can gv it a rating of 8/10.. Lolx..
Hehe.. dat's all i wanna post i guess..

No comments: