Jan 24, 2009

sad + happy = ??

well.. posting for wad happened ytd..
(22th Jan 09')
sch started as usual.. after physics..
i was goin up de stairs lo.. and den
i saw yong ken.. auto leh.. i guess
dat HE was der.. and YES i did
saw a bit of him.. god! my heart
raced again.. argh! why?? grr.. anyways
hv to go for recess.. so i jaga de
lorong blok A.. as i jaga der.. i saw
yong ken, shee chien (4gt hwo to spell..)
and of coz.. HIM..he sorta ran..
ZZ.. so sad and sorta desperate to see him..
i grabbed neesha.. and headed to the
lorong koperasi to see him.. >.<
oni saw like de head.. ZZZ..
anyways.. was depressed again.. den
tiba2
HE came bak wif dem.. dunno
for wad.. ZZ.. Hehe..
anyways.. i kept lookin up.. >.<
Haiz.. i guess i reli fell hard for him..
anyways.. now dats over..
after dat my sadness was gone.. cuz..
Chris, one of my bro's U-mate
invited me to watch movie.. and I agreed~
guess wad show.. its "INKHEART"
whee! loved it!! whee~ Hehe..
de movie was at the Curve..
my bro's frenz were all reli friendly
and very nice to me.. hehe.. they were
Chris (da one dat ajak me and paid EVERYTHING)
Darrel (his bro) and
Wai Hong
anyways.. it was damn awesome.. cant
wait to go out wif dem again~ ^^

No comments: