Oct 10, 2008

2 days to PMR

lolx.. dunno wad to post ady..
well.. today is our class arrangement
day.. well.. very happy la indeed..
CUZ all my frenz are wif me..
well..
NOT exactly all la.. but is like 3/4
of my frenz lo.. so.. Ms. Sim is our teacher
in charge for today.. next week the
invigilators turn pulak.. PMR so near ady..
just 2 Days.. nvm.. i will do my best.. i wont
let down my Mom and Pn. Tan!! I will
surely do my best to gv dem the best
results dat i can obtain! hahax.. well..
i lost it ady..so.. today was quite ok la..
had recess wif my bag! wtf rite.. haha
cuz after dat we needed to go to de
Dewan for some 'talk'.. so went der..
saw the 'cute guy' from the afternoon
session! hehe.. lol.. i just tink he's cute
but dun have any feelings for him! hahax..
so those dat read dun tink serong.. anyway..
i went der wif my frenz.. and heard
Spellman and Pey Shan singing some english
song.. after dat was Cheng Mun on the
violin...as usual.. lastly was de choir group
from the afternoon session prefects.. hahax
so cacat.. the song they chose was..
"Mungkin bila Nanti by Peterpan" wtf la..
after their practice.. we had the 'talk' goin
on.. we were'nt even listening! hahax
padahal, laopo and me busy creating the
plot for my up and coming story..haiz..
den went to get the slip for my exam if not
cant go in and take the test orh! hehe..
den went bak in.. had to listen for a while
den can balik ady.. but b4 dat.. hv to
go and shake hands wif the teacher to wish
us good luck for our test wor.. hehe..
den balik umah ady lo.. well.. dat's
pretty much all i wanted to post today~~
hehe..

No comments: