Feb 6, 2008

shyt la.. no mood!!!

2day no mood..dun wan use colors
Internet so freakin lag wei..
haiz.. ytd tot happily can enjoy after skul..
teman mom go buy lunch ma..
OMG.. so da stupid words i never intended to see..
guess wad word?? SUZUKI..
i saw it twice somemore..
pasar malam oso saw it..
haiz.. like see ghost oni.. spoil my mood!!
CNY now here.. freak la.. i hate holidays!
but nvm luckily now holiday can do revision on my SC and HISTORY..
tis yr SC ar babi la.. my bro saw my buk and say..
"Haha.. you gonna die.. ur SC tis yr got inclusive of Physics and Chemistry.. but Physics very easy oni so u no nid worry.. u oni nid worry is ur Chemistry.. u sure die wan.."
nvm laa.. all i nid to do is my REVISION..
so wait few more days for my other post la..
....................................

No comments: