Jan 29, 2008

zzz.. tired

Haiz.. so tired la today..
In skul.. rushing like HELL..
Da teacher oso like siao siao wan..
give HOMEWORK for BM..
Tania, Kesh, Li Ann, and me 'bok meng'
to finish da Manila Card for Madam Chen..
Happy oso la.. managed to finish it..
I got Happier news! tomolo no Arts..
Teacher said he is very BZ wor..
yea rite la.. he oni wan to skip teaching out class oni ma..
But hu cares la! In skul ar..
Tis Derek oso si siao lang!
Me not in class go take my bottle! Lucky my 'wife' told me..
Me wan smack him la!!
But he's not de oni wan..
I'm SO freakin mad at da damn PREFECT BOARD !!
Mark oso another one.. as da HEAD PREFECT he's so useless
Haiz.. no matter wad.. Yew Jin is still THE BEST HEAD PREFECT eva~
Anyways.. very tired liao la..
me wan go 'oi oi chu' h3h3

No comments: